Beautiful classy PAWG hanging out with her friends in​​​​​​​ black leggings OC ​​​​​​​

prinkytto

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

btifulpwg.gif

Hey guys! Here we have another oldie from my candid collection (filmed in 2016)... It was a hot summer day, I was at a subway station as usual waiting for some target to appear, when suddenly I saw those three girls, one of them so gorgeous, with a nice big ass, classy style, her hair done, well dressed, including high heels! 🥴 a super sexy combo that caught my eyes 👀 and my camera haha!! so I HAD to film her.. Luckily they were very distracted talking about a place they wanted to go, but they didn't know how to get there and stuff, so I took a chance of that and started filming right away,...they didn't even look! 😀 then they went up the stairs to get outside, I recorded some nice closeups from there with a bit of sunshine lightening our target's booty hahaha after that, some more filming in the street until I decided it was enough. If you like a beautiful well dressed classy PAWG in high heels, this one is definitely for you!!

This is the hidden content, please

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images