Argentinian Blonde PAWG with scrumptious phat ass in tight leggings ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคค at supermarket/mall

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

0.jpg

Hey guys! This is one of my favorites from my whole OC collection through the years. Check out this beautiful argentinian blonde PAWG with her scrumptious phat ass in tight leggings ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅด I filmed this one in 2016. I remember it was a Saturday around 1 PM, I was looking for some nice asses at the supermarket no succeed, I was about to leave when suddenly I saw this hottie coming up with that gorgeous phat ass, and I was like OMG "I NEED to film this blonde PAWG RIGHT NOW ๐Ÿ‘€!!" ย hahah๐Ÿ˜„ She was with the company of a friend... at first it was a bit difficult cause they were moving so fast from one place to another, but then they calmed down and it was a bit easier to follow hahaa and how do I know she's argentinian? well, at some point of the vid this girl said to her friend the word "books" in spanish, with a very strong argentinian accent (at 00:50๐ŸŽž๏ธ she says "libros" ๐Ÿ˜€) so sexy accent! Plus she was kinda sexy and nerdy style at the same time, very nice style imo! I was so lucky that I could stay just behind her in the queue to pay for the items, I could film some very nice closeups to her booty from there. Unfortunately, I had to quit the queue just before it was her turn to the cash register, cause at the end of the line there was a lady who was sending the customers to different cash registers (you know, to get a more efficient service? haha), so that lady would have sent me to a different cash register, a different one from our target hahaha (it would have been so great to film her in that part haha, you know, imagine her bending over and stuff ๐Ÿคค) so I had to leave the line ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I decided to wait for her outside the supermarket, that is actually inside a mall, so I took advantage of that to follow her a bit more through that mall! She went to a Samsung sell point (or however you call it haha) without her friend, I managed to film some nice lateral angles from there, plus some of them from a distance... I remember I was a bit paranoid fiming that part cause a guard was near me ๐Ÿ˜จ hahaha so yeah! I was afraid of getting busted, so didn't film that much in that part, fortunately nothing bad happened ๐Ÿ˜€ these girls were very distracted, but just in case, you never know! but other than that, I thought it was more than enough with the supermarket part, then the mall part... so that's it! (around 3 minutes video length)

especially dedicated to all the blonde PAWG lovers out there ๐Ÿ˜‰ (like me! hahaha) Hope you like it!!

This is the hidden content, please

ย 

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg

ย 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images